Sandbags for RCVFD Response Area Residents.
If you are a resident of the RCVFD response area and need sandbags, you may pick them up at RCVFD's Station 1 at 11835 Rist Canyon Road.
- These bags are intended primarily for flood control, not for general rehabilition. You are sharing these resources with other residents, take what you need, but share and share alike.
- At the time of writing, we have about 2000 bags. When they are gone, we will consider if more should be providede.
These documents may be of use (from NDSU)
- Sandbagging for Flood Protection
- Sandbagging for Flood Protection (PDF Format).
- Sandbagging Safety Tips
- Build Sandbag Dikes the Right Way
From the Larimer County High Park Fire page.
|< Prev||Next >|